- Fujifilm Instax Mini: I took my instax camera to our wedding and honeymoon and can’t say it enough how much I love having these cute little polaroids. I’m not very patient so the satisfaction of having them developed within minutes is awesome! Tip 1: Put the photo somewhere dark to develop. Tip 2: buy the film in bulk on Amazon.
- Grande iced coffee with one shot of espresso, extra cream, and two pumps of classic. My new go-to drink at Starbucks. Feeling a little high maintenance.
- Platform Wedges: These Sam Edelman sandals are awesome! I’m loving this platform trend because you get the heel height, but they’re super easy to walk in (even for us clumsy gals).
- Free Sunglasses: I’ve been using DITTO (endless designer eyewear every month) for almost a year now and have to say that it is still so fun! I recently had them send me a pair of prescription glasses instead of sunglasses and loved them so much I bought them. If you haven’t tried DITTO yet you can use the code “WHITSPEAKS” to get your first month free!
- This quote. #amen
- Chicken Tacos: This recipe for grilled chicken tacos with avocado salsa sounds like everything I love rolled up in to one. Yum. And yes please.
- Asana for project management: Our team at Emily Ley uses Asana to keep up with all of the projects we have going on at once and it is absolutely AWESOME. We partially chose it because it’s the most beautiful, and partially because it’s the most powerful. I also use the ‘personal projects’ side to keep up with my grocery list and blog posts. It let’s you display tasks in a calendar format so it works just like an editorial calendar, but with notes!
- ‘Love Your Season’ Art Print: I designed this new print for our shop and absolutely LOVE it. Something I always remind myself!
Happy Friday, y’all!