Okay ladies, I want to chat about something we all know far too well and rarely talk about: the quest for the perfect bra. A couple weeks ago I saw an ad for ThirdLove bras that boldly asked “Outgrown your Victoria’s Secret bra?”. It hit me that yes, I most certainly had. I couldn’t remember the last time I had been fitted, and it was a little concerning how many bras I’ve bought that only kinda-sorta fit. The ad made me realize just how little I think about a piece of clothing I wear every single day so I clicked on over to their website.
And I fell in love. At first glance it was the fresh and clean branding (#DesignNerd) but then the actual products wow-ed me. Big time.
My favorite things about ThirdLove:
- They offer a variety of ‘naked’ colored bras, so you can find the right nude to actually work with your skin tone.
- They offer HALF SIZES Y’ALL. All caps is absolutely necessary because this was a game changer for me.
- The materials they use are just so soft, and the underwire never pokes you.
- The plunge neckline of the lace racerback and mesh contour (pictured above!) is extremely flattering. It provides a little lift without a bunch of padding and you can still wear them under a t-shirt – no bra bulge!
- They’re simply beautiful. These are bras that make me feel like an adult, not a teenager still shopping at the same place I always had.
After getting my first order in the mail I was so impressed with both the attention to detail in the bra design, and how big of a difference having a half size made. The little gold details feel oh-so-classy!
I think my favorite bra is the lace racerback. The strap on the lower back is adjustable (yes!!) so unlike most bras, you can move both the top and back straps around to find the perfect fit. Plus it’s gorgeous. And SO soft.
SHOP THE POST:
If my enthusiasm for these bras hasn’t convinced you to at least give ’em a try, this will: you can try before you buy. Just take the fit guide quiz, pay a couple dollars for shipping and it’s on the way.
I think y’all will be as impressed as I was, and I would love to hear from you in the comments! Have you tried ThirdLove? Which bra is your favorite?
This post was written in collaboration with ThirdLove, but all opinions (and enthusiasm for such a beautifully made product) are my own.